Expand/Collapse All

Change Address - How do I change my mailing address?

    Written requests for address changes can be submitted to the Assessor's office or the Treasurer's Office.

    Change of Address Form 

Foreclosure Properties - Where do I get a list of foreclosure properties?

    Although foreclosure documents are recorded with us in this office, we do not have a "list" of such properties.  The Public Trustee's office has a web page that you can view current foreclosure properties.  For further information on foreclosures please call the Public Trustee Office (970) 382-6352.

When are Taxes Due?

    Property Taxes are due:

    First Half - Last Day of February
    Second Half - June 15
    Full Amount - Last Day of April

Is Property Tax Information Online?

What if I cannot pay my taxes by the due date?

    Refer to the Interest Chart. Rates shown are only valid prior to the Annual Tax Lien Sale.(link)

When is the current tax notice sent?

    Tax notices are mailed as soon as practicable after January 1st of each year.

What if I did not receive my property tax notice?

    Please contact our office. Property owner is responsible for the property tax, interest and fees whether they receive a tax notice or not.

What if a mortgage company pays the property taxes?

    Property owners will receive the tax notice. If a mortgage company is to pay taxes, notify your mortgage company to verify that they have all of the appropriate information